Novia Reflex Reflective Roof and Wall Breather
Our high specification dual approved reflective breather membrane
Novia Reflex is a high quality, versatile, reflective breather membrane for all pitched cold and warm roofs and insulated wall applications. When used in suitable constructions the membrane will deliver improved R and μ values (examples given were calculated for Novia by the BRE). The product has excellent water resistance but still provides high breathability; it is strong yet lightweight and also complies with EN 13501-1 fire classification grade E. This product is fully CE approved and CPR compliant.
Novia Reflex is suitable for use in BS 5534 wind uplift applications. Following successful tests, Novia Reflex can be used in zones 1 and 2 without additional tapes, and in zones 1-5 using our Breather Membrane lap tape.
Novia Reflex is available attached to insulation via RoofReflex® - click here for the product details.
For a material with higher fire rating, please see our Novia FR Breather Membrane here.
Novia Reflex can be found on NBS Chorus and NBS Source software packages. Full information can be found for NBS specification with the table below. The links will open a pop up window with full specification information.
- 4-layer metallised polypropylene and microporous film laminate
- Single reflective product solution for all roofs and walls
- Low emissivity membrane that delivers improved μ and R values
- Much higher breathability than most other reflective breather products
- Most competitively priced reflective breather in UK market
- CE compliant to EN 13859-1 (roofs) and EN 13859-2 (walls)
- Roll size 1.5m x 50m
- Suitable for zones 1-5 in the UK for BS 5534 wind uplift with tape
Installation guidelines can be found on the product datasheets using the links on this page.
To install the membranes, we recommend using the Novia Double Tape Sealing System.
Our Double Sided Adhesive Tape is used on the laps of the breather membrane, with the Breather Membrane Lap Tape is used to complete the seal, keeping down any excess membrane which may get caught in the wind.